Are you ready to crack the code on hiring and scaling your business with virtual assistants?
From his experience of selling textbooks in college to building an army of VAs to run his business, Nathan Hirsch shares his expert advice on outsourcing and delegating to grow a business. He discusses the importance of hiring the right people, setting expectations with potential hires, investing in training, and motivating people long-term. You will gain insight into the value of delegating properly, the three types of people essential to a successful business, the common mistakes entrepreneurs make when delegating tasks, and much more. Listen and enjoy!
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He is the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted freelancers in eCommerce, digital marketing, and much more. He has sold over $30 million online and regularly appears on leading business podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, and speaks at live events about online hiring tactics.
[00:01 – 05:45] How to Solve Your Hiring Problems
• How Nathan built an army of VAs to help run his Amazon business
- Building Free Up and Outsource School
• The difference between success and failure
- Mastering outsourcing and hiring the right team
[05:46 – 16:32] Mastering the Art of Delegation
• How to hire the right people and build trust
- Entrepreneurs need to surround themselves with followers, doers, and experts
• Common mistakes entrepreneurs make when hiring
- Not focusing on attitude and communication in addition to experience
• Why investing time, energy, and money into training someone is important for keeping them around long term
[16:33 – 27:04] Mastering the Art of E-Commerce
• Why setting expectations is key to successful delegation
- Make sure to start with the easiest task that doesn’t affect your business negatively
• How bookkeeping is a key part of e-commerce businesses
- Bookkeepers need to understand the top line of Amazon, Shopify, etc.
• Growing real brands is important rather than “get rich quick” strategies
[27:05 – 30:17] Wrapping Up!
• The key to success in eCommerce in 2023
• Nathan on the four rapid questions
Connect with Nathan
“Hiring is the difference between success and failure.” – Nathan Hirsch
“You have to be able to surround yourself with other people that can help you get things done.” – Nathan Hirsch
LEAVE A REVIEW + and SHARE this episode with someone who wants to achieve their ideal exit. Listen to previous episodes on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts